Great Woods CrossFit in Norton, MA is now under new ownership and looking to add an additional, passionate coach to our staff. We are currently growing rapidly and have several class times we are looking to fill with a part time coach.
– CrossFit Level 1 Certification or higher (other fitness certs are a plus!)
– CPR/AED Certified (up to date)
– Willing to coach at least ONE 5:30am class (You must to be excited to coach the 5:30am class and be happy to be there. It can’t come across to the members that you just rolled out of bed and dragged yourself to the gym to open up. You’ve must be there at least 10 minutes early, have the music on, and be ready to coach with a positive and upbeat attitude)
– Pass background check
– Interest in participating in local competitions
– Other health and fitness certifications
– Interest in assuming greater responsibilities in the future, like managing the gym and assisting the owners
– Experience with Wodify is a bonus!!!
DO NOT APPLY IF:
– You’re only interested in doing the bare minimum
– You will not help cover other coach’s classes when they can’t
– You have no interest in becoming a part of the gym community and going to gym events
– You are only looking for additional income and if CrossFit is NOT a major part of your life
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
-Aside from coaching class, must make sure gym is clean after class and all equipment is put back. The class you coach is YOUR responsibility.
We have a strong, supportive, and beloved community; there are no cliques, no drama, and no dating scandals. We welcome everyone of all fitness levels to workout in a fun and positive environment. Anyone that becomes a coach or a member becomes a part of the family.
If this sounds like a compatible coaching situation for you, please submit your resume along with contact information for 3 professional referrals.
TASKS would include:
Helping with set-up of class and coaching
Cleaning and up-keep