We are midsize to large CrossFit facility looking for a team member to coach multiple classes per week, manage daily gym operations, grow client relations, and be an integral part of the evolution and growth of the gym. The right person will solve our desire to enroll new members, coach and service our current members to reach their personal growth.
- 18+ hours coaching/week
- Opening and/or closing gym depending on agreed upon schedule.
- Follow-up with new clients via email/phone
- Maintain social media accounts and website management
- Manage class/coaching schedule
- Membership account maintenance
- Plan, organize, and run box community events.
- Manage and track product inventory for retail.
- Be an ambassador of the gym at all times.
- Must be willing to work out in classes at gym and form strong relationships with coaches, owners, clients, and partners.
- Must be highly motivated and responsible and have the desire to take initiative.
Experience & Education:
- CrossFit L1 is the minimum requirement. Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years CrossFit coaching experience, multiple certifications, and continuing education history.
- Experience running or managing a business or group. Prior management of a gym experience ideal.
- Must be competent with social media, have the ability to learn software platforms and website design, and effectively use Google docs, spreadsheets, etc.
- People Management: The ideal candidate has a high ability to organize and lead groups of 10-30 people through clear, concise, and motivating communication.
- Effective Communicator: The ideal applicant has experience communicating effective cues to improve client movements in order to provide a safe and effective workout.
- Ability to create an energetic environment and maintain focus on client movements
- Looking for a highly qualified person and compensation will be dependent upon experience and skill level. We have long-term potential for growth as the company grows.
- 2 Free Cryotherapy Sessions a Week with our Sister Business, Cryotherapy Advantage
No Conflict of Interest: Those not willing to make CrossFit PR Star their sole fitness training employment demonstrate a conflict of interest and need not apply. CrossFit PR Star will also be their sole fitness training facility.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!