CrossFit NOLA is seeking a Head Coach and Facility Manager to join an established group of 3 CrossFit Gyms in New Orleans, LA. This is an exceptional opportunity for a full time job in the fitness industry, in a leadership role, with an amazing CrossFit community!
CrossFit NOLA opened in 2010 and was the first CrossFit gym in New Orleans. We quickly expanded to 3 locations by 2012 (CrossFit NOLA, CrossFit NOLA 504, and CrossFit NOLA Downtown). We have been named the best CrossFit gym in New Orleans by Gambit Weekly. Our coaching staff strives for excellence in health and fitness education with a goal of providing a fun and inspiring work environment.
- Lead in coaching group classes (15-20 classes per week)
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective members
- Attend weekly and monthly staff and coaching meetings.
- Lead special events, challenges, and monthly community workouts.
- Design and complete new member acquisition activities
- Take charge of, delegate and complete administrative duties:
- Evaluate and educate assistant coaches
- Respond to membership inquiries
- Manage and maintain CrossFit NOLA facility
Includes Competitive per class pay and monthly salary, access to 401k savings plan after 1 year of service, possibility to earn year end bonus, opportunity to work with some of the most experienced coaches in the business.
Prerequisites to apply:
- Exposed to CrossFit 2+ years
- Experience coaching others 1+ years
- CrossFit Level 2 certified
- AED/CPR Certified
Ideal Candidate has
- Completed CF L2 course
- Has proven success with sales, recruitment and program development.
- Outstanding communication skills including email, public speaking, and small group interactions.